Is it time for a career move but you’re not sure where to start? Stop the confusion and procrastinating!
Wanting to make a career change does not have to be difficult. Charting your course and putting a plan in action is a different story. Hallie Crawford’s Define Your Ideal Career ™ series has helped thousands of professionals successfully transition to the next phase of their career with a 98% satisfaction rate.
This four-part webinar series will take place over a two month period and assist professionals with:
- Identifying career values
- Clarifying talents and skills and understanding how they translate into the right job
- Determining the ideal work environment based on personality type
- Charting the course for making that next career move.
In addition to the interactive, small-group webinars, participants will receive:
· Webinar recordings of group calls (if participants miss a call they can make it up).
· A 30-minute coaching call with Hallie Crawford.
· The 130 page Ideal Career Workbook, a trademarked program which has helped thousands of people effectively determine their career path – for the rest of their life.
Registration Fee: $195
About the Coach:
Hallie Crawford, is a certified career coach based in Atlanta GA. Her company, HallieCrawford.com, and team of coaches have helped thousands of people nationwide uncover their dream career and make it a reality. Hallie is regularly featured as a career expert in the media including Forbes.com, The Wall Street Journal, CNN, AJC and Fox Business News. For more information about Hallie, her team of coaches, and her coaching products and services, please visit www.halliecrawford.com.
Hallie also serves as a partner coach with the Emory Alumni Association. Learn more by visiting http://www.alumni.emory.edu/career/career-advisers.html.